Our Experience and Expertise
Below is a snapshot of the extensive skills possessed by the consultants in our team.
CA qualified Project Manager with over 15 years accounting systems experience
- BPR, Systems Development, IT Consulting, Change Management and Systems Implementation, Process Re-Engineering, Process Mapping and Management Operating System Development, Performance Measurement
- Change initiatives in customer service
- Product and sales management with success in achieving cost reduction and service improvement targets with a focus on supply chain
Senior Manager/Director and served on a board for a public company
- Lean, BPI, Project Management, Quality, Production and Operations across Mining, Finance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Government Enterprise sectors.
Highly skilled facilitator of change management strategies
- Provision of workshops training with both influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Behavioural change, influencing and communicating with others.
Recognised leader in Knowledge Management in the legal industry, and author of a related book and papers
- Extensive management and commercial experience, working as a management consultant, lawyer and project manager with a passion to continue working in post merger integration.
Internationally experienced business leader
- Extensive experience in product supply, product development, marketing and business transformation.
- Leader and team player in assisting people to achieve goals through training, coaching and mentoring.
Senior consultant with a solid background as a CEO
- Key achievement included starting from scratch one of Europe’s leading airlines. An extremely competent strategist and mentor.
Accomplished General Manager with extensive experience in Biotech, Life Sciences and Chemical sectors
- Intimate knowledge of management and financial principles, coupled with a demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic initiatives which drive operational performance.
Project Manager - Banking & Finance
Qualified accountant and member of the Australian Institute of Project Management
- Managed complex, billion dollar projects for clients.
- Has a passion for managing change and leveraging information technology for organisations.
Supply Chain Manager
25 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Particularly the development of strategic procurement and sourcing programs within a manufacturing environment.
Business Process Re-Engineering expertise
- Industry experience including banking and finance, government, health and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and information technology.
Senior MOS Consultant
- Focus on assessing and analysing client needs, preparing business cases, designing and project managing business improvements including re-engineering of business processes and cost reduction initiatives.
Experienced CEO with over 30 years’ experience in general management, logistics, manufacturing and change management
- Focus on productivity and operating cost improvements.
- Extensive experience in managing manufacturing and industrial companies in Australia and overseas
Successful career in general management, business and strategic planning, supply chain management and project management
- Experienced in a number of industries including chemical, food and processing.
Over 20 years’ experience in management, lean training and facilitation and operational roles
- In industries including aerospace, industrial instrumentation, electronic manufacturing, building services, mining and petrochemicals.
Experienced Change Management consultant
- Includes the implementation of total quality management systems and various ISO9001 requirements.
For more information about Performance Drivers’ services please contact us on 61 2 9683 6200 or email email@example.com.